Join the IMO team
Warehouse Coordinator, Solidworks Operator & Sales Administrator
We are on the hunt for a versatile and proactive administrator to process new Sales Orders. The go to person in our Sales Team, you will drive progress of Orders from receipt through to delivery. You will have excellent planning, prioritising, and administrative skills, be efficient, highly organised and able to provide outstanding customer service with a confident, friendly manner.
This is a varied and fast paced role. You will thrive in a job where you can focus on core tasks but will also jump at the opportunity to help the team out when problems occur. You enjoy problem solving, are resilient and flexible and enjoy operating in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
For further details or to apply for this role view SEEK here.
Role available immediately.
We require a Senior SolidWorks Operator to join our design team to help create products our customers want and love. Our design process is about constantly refining, improving and iterating to create products that are simple, durable and beautiful. It’s about where joy meets practicality – it’s Happy Modernism.
We are seeking a tertiary qualified person with at least 5 years’ experience using SolidWorks, in a similar role. We are looking for someone who is systematic, detail focussed, accurate, understands materials and how things are made, someone who is inquisitive, practical, and hard-working and strives for outstanding results. You will have a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
A leadership role, you will be responsible for coordinating and prioritising workflows to ensure the CAD team proactively meets deadlines, ensuring integrity of protocols and managing quality control processes.
Role available from mid May 2017.
We are seeking a perfectionist to keep our Warehouse in tip top shape. someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, a quality-first approach and a sharp eye for detail. An outstanding team player, you will be practical, hard working, systematic, accurate and detail focused. Prior experience in all aspects of warehousing or in a similar hands-on role will be advantageous. Extensive training will be provided for product and internal procedures.
– Work with a high level of accuracy and have a keen eye for detail
– Be physically fit and strong as heavy lifting is required on a daily basis
– Have experience using power and hand tools
– Be disciplined, well organised & work systematically & efficiently
– Be confident, self-motivated, self-managing and not afraid to speak up when it counts
– Collaborate well with others and work effectively within teams
– Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
– Have a full, clean NZ drivers licence with experience operating a manual vehicle
– Have experience using a Forklift – training for our Electric Walkie Stacker will be provide
– Be IT literate, confident with technology and software, and ideally have intermediate skills in Outlook, Word and Excel
For expressions of interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role available immediately, full Job Description available shortly.
All roles are full time, based out of our Office and Warehouse in Parnell, Auckland.